Monday 1 August 2016

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN ????




I think we've all been there, when you gain a few extra pounds and before you know it it's turned into an extra forty, that is definitely what has happened to me in the past year and a half, but I've decided enough is enough, I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself and saying I'll start my diet tomorrow, so I came up with the genius idea to start a weight loss diary on my very old and forgotten about blog.

This will be like my own version of slimming world where I weigh in every other week or so.  I know no-one is probably gonna read this but it's the thought of maybe just one person reading it that will hopefully keep me on track or not wanting to fail as someone maybe watching.

Hopefully when I next post I'll have lost a few pounds.

JORDEN.X.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck- I look forward to your next post to see how much you've lost and how you did it x

    ReplyDelete