Monday 29 August 2016

MY WEIGHT GAIN STORY



                                           NOW                                       BEFORE



So, I know it's been about a month since I last posted but let's just say I had a bit of a bumpy start to my so called weight loss journey it hasn't really happened yet, I'll have one good day, two bad days so on, but I'm trying so at least that's something and exercising which is a start for the most laziest person known to mankind i.e me.

But today I thought I'd share my Weight Gain with you all, in the past eighteen months I've gained around 40+ pounds which I know to some people might not seem a lot but to me it's more than enough and I can't bare the thought of gaining another ten pounds, especially on my frame as I'm so short at 5'2". 

As you can see from the photo's above I carry a lot of my weight on my face, chest and arms, which are the areas I hate the most.  Even when I was at my skinniest my thighs still touched and a had a little bit of a tummy so I don't really mind these areas as they've changed the least. At my smallest I was a size four and at my largest which is now I'm a size ten pushing an in denial twelve.  I'd ideally like to get back to a size six to eight as I have some gorgeous clothes just sat gathering dust that I can no longer fit into.

I think my weight gain is mostly down to the lack of taking care of myself as for the past two years I've been studying part-time whilst working full-time in retail where the hours are not so forgiving and I've also been working with my dad helping him carry out building survey's a few times a month.   I now work a nice 8-5 pm job in what I'm studying to be and have day release for university so I now have my weekends back - yayyyy.   So before I was just grabbing the most convenient food possible which is normally the most unhealthiest.  Also during this time I moved into my boyfriend's house and would eat the same sized food portions as him and he likes to have crisps and sweets, cheese in the cupboards, which at my mums we would never have so I've found myself reaching for the most unhealthiest of snacks.

But I'm slowly getting there.  I'm snacking a little less and swapping my foods to healthier options, so hopefully it will all start to fall into place soon and the numbers on the scales will start to go down.

PS check out my hot mum serious body goals


JORDEN.X.

No comments:

Post a Comment